Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Unpurchased and unpurchaseable thrift store finds...

When I am thrift store shopping, and I want something that I cannot reasonably justify buying I take a picture of it with my handy dandy iPhone.  I also photograph things that amuse me that I would have no earthly business buying.  Here's a few examples from the last few months...


I wish I collected this technicolor kitsch stuff, I find so much of it.


Seeing all this jewelry excites me...


A pile of panties...


That's a lot of knives for not a lot of money.


Only a thrift store would have such a hilarious combination on the shelf.


Is it just me, or is this Virgin Mary wearing too much makeup?


I would've bought this in a heart beat if it wasn't stained.


These are so awesome, but they were too big!  I may go back and get them anyway.


Wouldn't it be nice to have a use for Lincoln...

No comments:

Post a Comment